Complete the Membership Form
SAAL is an organization of educators engaged in division-level student affairs assessment efforts. Individuals may request to join SAAL by completing and submitting the membership application form above. The SAAL Membership committee will review and approve applications for membership and requests for renewal based on the criteria below.
Eligible applicants include those who fit the following criteria:
- individuals with all or a portion of their FTE dedicated to coordinating or leading student affairs assessment at an accredited educational institution (directors/coordinators of student affairs assessment, etc.);
- individuals participating in divisional assessment committees or similar teams that coordinate and engage in student affairs assessment;
- individuals charged with ad hoc assessment responsibilities in student affairs at the divisional level;
- individuals employed in the non-profit sector in a capacity directly related to assessment in higher education;
- higher education faculty;
- graduate students involved in higher education assessment;
- Student Affairs professionals interested in student affairs assessment; and
- Student Affairs professionals who used to be in charge of assessment but are currently:
- unemployed (actively job searching or not),
- working in a different capacity at an accredited educational institution, such as moving to a faculty or oversight role, or
- employed in an education-related public/non-profit entity.
Potentially eligible applicants include those who fit the following criteria:
- Former student affairs assessment professionals currently employed in the consulting sector directly related to assessment in higher education.
Individuals not eligible for membership include those who fit the following criteria:
- Individuals currently employed at commercial, for-profit entities (including former student affairs assessment professionals).