The leadership structure for SAAL is composed of a Board of Directors and Committee Chairs. Elections are held every year, with 2-3 positions elected on a rotation. Committee membership is determined annually during the same time as elections.
Please do not hesitate to be in contact with any of the leadership as we welcome your constant feedback and engagement!
Director Assessment and Planning, Student and Academic Services at Cornell University
(607) 255-1412 | Mls73@cornell.edu
Director, Assessment and Planning at University of Houston
(713) 743-5184 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Director for Student Affairs Research, Evaluation, and Planning at Oregon State University
(541) 737-8738 | Daniel.email@example.com
Assistant Director of Assessment and Research - Division of Student Affairs at Duke University
(919) 684-4186 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Director Auxiliary Community & Learning Initiatives at University of Colorado - Colorado Springs
(719) 255-5179 | email@example.com
Assistant Dean of Student Life, Student Activities and Leadership at Portland State University
(503) 725 5649 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Professor at Murray State University
(270) 809-3588 | email@example.com
Director of Campus Life Assessment at University of Nevada, Las Vegas
(702) 895-2973 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Assessment at University of Central Arkansas
(501) 450-3253 | email@example.com
Coordinator for Student Affairs Research, Evaluation, & Planning at Oregon State University
(541) 737-4366 | Maureen.Cochran@oregonstate.edu
Assessment Coordinator at North Carolina A&T State University
(336) 285-2727 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Assessment & Strategic Projects Director at University of Alaska Anchorage
(907) 786-6156 | email@example.com
Director, Assessment and Research Division of Student Affairs at Iowa State Universtiy
(515) 294-5162 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Professor at University of Tennessee
(865) 974-6457 | email@example.com
* newly elected for 2017
Members of the Board are elected for two year terms, with the first year spent as elect. Elections are hosted each fall and individual ballots will be sent via email to SAAL members. Transition of officers occurs every January.
Members of SAAL can indicate interest in serving on a committee each fall by filling out a form on the election ballot. Transition of committee members occurs every January. From time to time, positions may become available and will be advertised on the SAAL listserv and this website. If you would like to learn more about the committees, please review the Committees page under the About tab of this website.